Before initiating the transfer of your domain name to WebHostFace there are few things to look out for. Please make sure that:
- The domain name is not in ‘locked’ Status.
- You have access to the administrative contact email for the domain.
- You can provide us with the domain Authorization key, applying to domains for which there is such a code.
- There are more than 15 days until the domain name’s expiration date.
- The domain name was registered for the first time more than 60 days ago.
- The domain name has extension that WebHostFace is able to register.
If these conditions are present then you can order a domain name transfer by:
- Logging into your User Area.
- Going to the Domains Tab.
- Clicking the Transfers tab and enter your domain.
- Afterwards you will be asked to enter your domain Authorization Key.
Once the domain name transfer is requested, you will shortly receive a confirmation email to approve the domain transfer.