Before initiating the transfer of your domain name from web.com to us, please make sure that:
- There are more than 15 days until the domain name’s expiration date.
- The domain name was registered for the first time more than 60 days ago.
- The domain name has extension that WebHostFace is able to register.
After that you should confirm your Contact Information because they are going to use the email address to send you important information about the transfer. This process should also remove any Privacy you might have for your domain.
To remove Perfect Privacy and update your contact information:
- Log into your web.com account.
- Click Manage My Domain.
- If there is a green check mark under Perfect Privacy, click on Perfect Privacy to make changes. Or skip this step if there is a red X.
- In the Perfect Privacy settings select the domain you’re making the changes for, select the Forward all email messages radio button, and then Cancel Perfect Privacy.
- In the form that appears update your domain contact information, if you need to, and click Update Contact Information to save.
If all of the above prerequisites are met, the next thing to do is to proceed with the domain transfer from web.com to us. It is extremely easy and can be done in a few steps:
1. Unlock your Domain Name and Obtain the Authorization Code
By default, all domains registered with web.com are placed in Registrar Lock. Domain locking prevents unauthorized transfers (hijacking) of your domain. Before a domain name transfer is requested, the lock must be removed. Also getting an authorization code (also known as an EPP code or transfer key) is required for most top-level TLDs.
To do both of these things you must contact Register.com support and request that they unlock your domain and provide you with the domain name’s authorization code. You can open a ticket with their online technical support or call the phone numbers, presented on their website, to do that.
2. Order a Domain Name Transfer
- Log into your User Area with us.
- Go to the Domains Tab.
- Click the Transfers tab and enter your domain.
- Afterwards you will be asked to enter your domain Authorization Key.
Once the domain name transfer is requested, you will shortly receive a confirmation email to approve it.
You will receive an email from WebHostFace once the transfer is complete. If you have not received the confirmation email in seven days time, you should contact us to inquire about your transfer status.