If you want to install new phpBB templates and styles on your forum, this can be done easily from your phpBB Administration Control Panel (ACP).
- First you need to download the desired style or template from the official phpBB templates website or some other site. We decided to go with the Proglass template for this tutorial.
- You can even change the color scheme of your template before downloading with the Change Colours button.
- After downloading the files on your local computer, you have to upload them to a separate directory of the ‘styles’ folder in your phpBB installation. You can do that either through FTP or with the cPanel File Manager.
- When the files are uploaded in the template folder, you should log into your phpBB Administration Control Panel and navigate to the Styles tab.
- Click Install next to the template you want to install, in our case Proglass, and choose the Make default style: radio button to Yes at the next screen.
- That is it. You can go and check your Board Index to see your new phpBB templates or style in action.