Improving your Joomla’s SEO is one of the key aspects to be recognized positively by the search engines like Google, Bing, etc. Here are a few steps you can follow to optimize your Joomla site further:
- Always enable SEF URLs (Searh Engine Friend URLs).
- Use nice and relevant Meta Description and Meta keywords for each article, category, etc. you make to improve your ranking in the search results.
- Make your images SEO Friendly.
- Avoid duplicate content on your website pages.
- Do not copy and paste from other websites as some search engines can even punish you for that. Writing your own unique content will give quite an amazing boost.
- Generate a SiteMap for your website.
Just by following these few steps you will greatly improve your Joomla’s SEO and attract more traffic to your website.