Setting different product prices for different shopper groups in VirtueMart is quick and effortless and can be done with a few easy steps:
- Go to your Joomla Administrator panel -> Components -> VirtueMart.
- Select the Products sub-menu in the Products menu on the left sidebar.
- Choose the product you wish to set the different prices for.
- In the top part of the Product Information tab you can enter for which shopper groups you wish this product appear – for all or at least the ones you are going to set different prices for.
- Set the first price under Product pricing and set the shopper group for that price. Then Save.
- Press the Add new price button.
- Enter the next price in the new price field. Save. After that set the shopper group for that price as well. And Save again.
- Do the same for every price and shopper group combination you wish to create, just remember to Save after every action.