This Holiday Season WebHostFace gives you the incredible chance of getting any Shared Hosting Plan with 90% OFF plus a daily chance of winning one of our special gifts. Every day one of the customers who has purchased an account with the promo will be selected at random to get an exclusive gift - 5GB Extra Space, FREE Premium Support, 10% Resource Increase or 50% OFF Renewal Discount. On every two weeks a lucky winner will get a Grand Prize. Sign up today and get the opportunity of setting up your website at a jaw-dropping price and win and extra bonus on top.

We help Businesses Grow Online

New Website Launch

Fast & Easy One-Click Website Launch

WordPress Performance Optimized Servers

436+ Free Site Building Tools Available

Abundant Resources For Growth

24/7 Human Support Assistance

Existing Project Transfer

Free Human Made Website Transfer

No Downtime & Hassle Free Process

Tested By Humans Before Launch

Abundant Resources For Growth

24/7 Human Support Assistance

5GB Extra Space

FREE Premium Support

10% Resource Increase

50% OFF Renewal Discount

5GB Extra Space


The Countdown Timer indicates the time you have left to get an account and participate in today's draw to win an exclusive gift. With each account you purchase you increase your chances of winning one of the Daily Bonuses - 5GB Extra Space, FREE Premium Support, 10% Resource Increase or 50% OFF Renewal Discount. With your purchase you also get included in the draws for the Grand Prizes that we will give away every two weeks.

Grand Prize Every Two Weeks

Get the Best Plan

Choose from our three different hosting packages and get unmatched price per quality ratio that is unbeatable in the whole hosting industry. All hosting packages come on powerful SSD servers with Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, R1Soft Daily Backup, Free CDN. No matter if you want to start your project from scratch or you wish to grow your online business, our experienced friendly team will be available 24/7 for you. Our 10+ years of experience in the hosting industry adds a unique touch to every hosting package our customers get. You can rely on our professional and result oriented personal approach and bring your website and online project to a whole new level. Let us help you make our website even faster, more popular and increase its monetization.


$0,69 /mo

Regular Price $6,90/month

15 GB Web Space

Unmetered Bandwidth

One Domain Hosted

Free Let's Encrypt SSLs

R1Soft Daily Backup

SSD-Powered Servers

Weebly Sitebuilder

Free CDN


$1,09 /mo

Regular Price $10,90/month

20 GB Web Space

Unmetered Bandwidth

Multiple Domains Hosted

Free Let's Encrypt SSLs

R1Soft Daily Backup

Free SSH

SEO Boost

+All the features of Face Standard


$1,99 /mo

Regular Price $19,90/month

30 GB Web Space

Unmetered Bandwidth

Multiple Domains Hosted

Free Let's Encrypt SSLs

R1Soft Daily Backup

Premium Support

Free Merchant Account

+All the features of Face Extra

Share the deal and multiply your chance to WIN

Once you sign up for the 90% OFF hosting deal you can multiply your chance of winning our prizes by sharing the promo with your friends, colleagues, and family using social network sites, community sites, forums and others. The more you share, the higher your winning opportunity will become. Once you have shared the link to this limited time offer, notify us by sending an e-mail to marketing @ webhostface . com and include a proof of the share, either a screenshot or a link to the resource to boost your chance of winning the Every day`s prizes or the Grand Prize Every Two Weeks.

Why people choose WebHostFace?

The answer is very clear and it is part of our philosophy - WebHostFace helps small business owners and people with great ideas grow their websites!

Either you already have a working website or online project or you wish to start a new one from scratch, WebHostFace hosting services have you all covered.

The WebHostFace Team has created a hosting product, so refined and feature-packed, that it can fit all your hosting needs and no one can resist buying it, because of the extremely affordable price and the outstanding personal customer service offered.

What makes WebHostFace different?

Well, WebHostFace has it all in one place - lightning fast website loading speed, 99.99% uptime and server reliability and the last but not least - expert human staff ready to help you grow your business and fulfill your ideas!

Now launching a new website is easier than ever! For new website projects, you can benefit from the easy one-click installation of any website building tool you might want to use. More than 40% of all websites on the Internet are made with WordPress. You can have your WordPress website launched in a matter of minutes too, with our easy to use one-click installer, you can configure the design and the theme of the website in less than a minute. If you have a complex website idea, WebHostFace can offer you the right website building tools to make it live.

If you have an existing project hosted already, the seasoned friendly technical support team can transfer your entire website with absolutely no downtime for you. And what makes WebHostFace different is that we can offer proven and working suggestions how to optimize your website`s performance and speed and make your website even more popular. This is all that matters at the end - to have a fast and popular website that pays off!

How the promo works?

Every day, one of the clients who has purchased a promotional shared hosting account will win a bonus. The winner will be selected at random out of all the clients who have signed up for a 90% off shared hosting account during the previous 24 hours. All winners will be announced on our blog, our Facebook page, as well as our Google+ and Twitter.

You can increase your chance to win if you share the promo on social media (Facebook, Google+ or Twitter) or if you refer someone who has purchased a promo account. Each share and referral will add your name to the raffle one more time. To add your name, you have to send us a link or screenshot to the social media post. If you have referred a client, they should send us an email stating that you have referred them.

The bonuses will be given away at random. You can win any of the following bonuses: 50% renewal discount; 10% increase of the resources of your hosting account (CPU, I/O, memory, simultaneous processes); 5 GB of additional space; premium support extra service, which gives priority to your support requests and 5-minute first reply of support tickets.

The countdown clock will reset every 24 hours, giving you a new chance to win the bonus for the day.

Every two weeks, one client will win the Grand Prize: website optimization. The winner can choose between SEO and Performance Audit. The SEO Audit is performed by seasoned SEO experts, who will give you valuable insights to latest search engine trends and specific guidelines for your website, so you can improve your visibility on Google and boost your traffic. The Performance Audit is provided by trained specialist and includes professional help to better your website performance, increase speed, and improve visitor experience. Winners of the Grand Prize will be announced every two weeks on our blog, our Facebook page, Google+ and Twitter.

All bonuses will be applied to the same account you have purchased to enter the game.

This is a limited-time offer and is valid until it is visible on our website. All other terms of use on our website apply to this promotion.